Monday, February 5, 2007

Having a baby is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people can commit--Bill Cosby

I thought I'd venture into the world of blogs. I'm testing out my computer saviness. How am I doing? I was originally looking for a way to post "Addison's Video". Check it out :)
I might as well update everybody on our life here in the big city of Toronto.
Addison is growing SO fast. She's about 15 lbs now and she's a mover and a shaker (as you can see from the video...hahaha). Addison just learned how to suck on her thumb. I'm not sure what to do about that though...lol. Everybody has advice I suppose. I do like the idea of being able to take her pacifier away instead of having her develop a habit of sucking her thumb. She has rolled around a few times and has been more tolerant of laying on her belly. She LOVES to be held, I think she likes the attention. She loves watching people too, I think even more than she likes being held. She's almost always happier when we are out around people, I think she gets bored of me and being at home. lol. She doesn't laugh out loud much but smiles ALL the time. Especially if she sees me...hehehe. *sorry spenny*
Spencers school has been going well, although he might tell you something different; so modest that boy. He will be starting exams soon so I decided that before it's too late I'd spend some more time out west with the family. I'll be leaving soon for almost a month. That will give Spencer ample time to study and have me out of his hair for the duration of exams. I was thinking that by the time I get home Addison will be 5 months old! That is 1 month away from eating food, and less than 4 months away from me going back to work...yuck :P .
We have recently been contemplating our living situation. It's nice enough where we live but we were thinking it might be nice to have 2 bedrooms. I think we will look around. It's just somewhat uncertain where we are right now. Our landlord still hasn't told us if we will be able to stay.
Well I guess that's it for my first post. I want to make this our family blog spot, so Spencer can add his two cents as well.
Cherrio!

2 comments:

stephanie & scott said...

hey nikki and family,
it was great to see you when you and adddison came to town. shes growing so fast. it would be soooooooooooo sweet if you guys moved back here real soon. then we can all hang!!! the video was so cute of addison.
love you guys lots
scott and stephanie

Higa said...

welcome to the blogosphere...